I remember attending my first symphony orchestra concert in Cleveland, Ohio as a part of the third grade class trip to Severance Hall to see the world-renowned Cleveland Orchestra. I sat down and never noticed anything else thing around me until it was over. I could not even remember breathing. I had lost all conscious awareness of time. This was just the first realization of my passion for live, acoustic musical experiences.
I want everyone to experience passion in their lives with whatever or whomever they have a connection. I want to help people live passion-filled lives in their intimate relationships, their work and their beliefs through a connection with their inner genius.
How can you consciously attract and experience passion in your life?
- P is for present! Guilt is about the past, anxiety is about the future. Passion is something you experience in being. It shows up when you have “lost track of time”. It can be a feeling of love or fear. You can have passion for someone or something. Someone or something can offer passion to you!
How are you making space and time in your life for experiencing passion?
- A is for authentic. I believe that we can only experience passion when we are connected to our true, authentic self. Passion is a real, vibrant, human experience that only occurs in times of deep inner awareness.
How often is the “real you” showing up for life?
- S is for strength. Your acceptance and recognition of passion is going to be closely related to your talents and natural strengths. You will find it easy to connect with a person, subject, art form or belief that honors, expresses and compliments your strengths.
Do you know your strengths?
- S is for serendipity. Knowing that what you have set out to find might lead you to discovering something even more valuable. Passion can come at an unexpected time from an unexpected source. It can come from somewhere outside yourself that you have never experienced before.
Are you open to discovering something more amazing than you had never imagined?
- I is for intuition. Often times we discount and toss away our gut feelings because we cannot back them up with facts. Knowledge without supporting evidence is accessible to us all of the time.
How will you follow your intuitive thoughts and ideas with the purpose of filling your life with passion?
- O is for opportunity. We are constantly being exposed to situations, invitations, new connections, clients or job opportunities. these are opportunities for us to experience expressions of other people’s passions!
What would it take for me to recognize passion in the world every day, every hour, every minute?
- N is for NOW! Passion takes place in the present. It is there for you to express and to receive from others. Seize the opportunity! Carpe diem!
Tell me your story! Share with us your passion.
How have you discovered it?
What elements of the universe came together to grant you this amazing experience?
How has your experience with passion changed the course of your life?